Will Laser Hair Removal Hurt?
Laser based hair removal may cause some discomfort. Most of the people tend to tolerate the laser hair removal procedure very well. How you feel may be different from the others who have went through the same procedure.
Is the laser hair removal procedure painful?
During the initial stages, you will feel a light stinging sensation, which indicates that the laser has been activated. Then a series of impulses are produced and may cause a slight burning sensation and some prickling. Your technician may apply a topical anaesthetic to the body area under treatment, in order to minimize the discomfort. But most people do not need the anaesthetic. Some people have said that the feeling is like that of a rubber band snapping against the skin.
You also need to remember that, depending on the body area under treatment, the process can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours.
Laser Hair Removal Guide Index:
- Introduction to Laser hair Removal
- Does laser hair removal cause scaring ?
- Is laser hair removal painful ?
- How much does laser hair removal cost ?
- IPL - Intense pulse light hair removal
- Ruby Laser Hair removal
- Alexandrite Laser hair removal
- Diode Laser Hair Removal
- Nd Yag Laser hair removal
Types of lasers used for laser hair removal
- Face - Laser Hair Removal
- Back - Laser Hair Removal
- Chest - Laser Hair Removal
- Legs - Laser Hair Removal
- Bikini - Laser Hair Removal
- Underarm - Laser Hair Removal
- Arms - Laser Hair Removal
Specific Areas Treated with laser hair removal