Leg hair – Laser hair removal
Hair removal for the legs helps to get rid of unwanted hair growth on your legs. The procedure can save many hours of time and energy for most women.
What are the benefits of laser hair removal on legs?
When unwanted leg hair growth has been removed using laser, the legs look and feel smoother than when shaving has been done. The laser can also save many hours of precious time. For those women who are doing waxing, laser based hair removal can be less painful and more cost-effective in the long term.
Laser hair removal is not guaranteed to completely remove all your leg hair. But it can reduce the hair growth to a large extent. It can also lighten the hair colour thus making it less noticeable.
What results can I expect with laser hair removal on my legs?
The laser procedure takes about an hour for both of the legs. Three to four treatments, each six to eight weeks apart, may be needed to achieve significant results.
Laser Hair Removal Guide Index:
- Introduction to Laser hair Removal
- Does laser hair removal cause scaring ?
- Is laser hair removal painful ?
- How much does laser hair removal cost ?
- IPL - Intense pulse light hair removal
- Ruby Laser Hair removal
- Alexandrite Laser hair removal
- Diode Laser Hair Removal
- Nd Yag Laser hair removal
Types of lasers used for laser hair removal
- Face - Laser Hair Removal
- Back - Laser Hair Removal
- Chest - Laser Hair Removal
- Legs - Laser Hair Removal
- Bikini - Laser Hair Removal
- Underarm - Laser Hair Removal
- Arms - Laser Hair Removal
Specific Areas Treated with laser hair removal