Q16. What is Rejuvi?
A16. Rejuvi is a removal cream which binds together with the pigments in the tattoo. These trigger a reaction in the body’s immune system which rejects this cream, causing it to be expelled onto the skin surface.
These then form a scab which slips off after six to eight weeks. This scab removes the ink along with the cream.
Rejuvi is applied by means of a ‘micro-pigmentation pen’which is very similar to the needle used by a tattoo artist.
Several treatments are required to completely remove the tattoo.
Find out more in our tattoo removal cream section.
- I am embarrassed by my tattoo and want to get rid of it: how can I do that?
- Why are tattoos difficult to remove?
- What is the difference between an amateur tattoo and a professional tattoo?
- Can I have my tattoo removed on the NHS?
- What is laser tattoo removal?
- What is a Q-switched laser?
- Can a tattoo be removed in a single treatment session?
- How much does laser tattoo removal cost?
- Can laser tatoo removal treat every type of tattoo?
- Does laser tatoo removal hurt?
- Will laser tatoo removal leave a scar?
- Is laser tatoo removal safe?
- How long does laser tatoo removal take?
- Why is there more than one type of laser?
- How does tattoo removal cream work?
- What is Rejuvi?
- What is Wrecking Balm ?
- What is the surgical procedure for removing a tattoo?
- Will there be much scarring after tattoo removal surgery?
- How much does tattoo removal surgery cost?
- What is dermabrasion tattoo removal?
- What is the procedure?
- What can I expect after dermabrasion tattoo removal?
- How much does dermabrasion tattoo removal cost?
- What is IPL tattoo removal?
- Is IPL tattoo removal similar to laser removal?
- How much does IPL tattoo removal cost?
- What is a tattoo cover-up?
- Can I disguise a black tattoo?
- What is tattoo erase?
- Is tattoo erase painful?
- Will tattoo erase leave a scar?
- What aftercare routine should I follow after tattoo erase?
- Is there an alternative to tattoo erase?
- Tattoo Removal Guide
- Types of Tattoos
- Tattoo Removal Treatment
- Tattoo Removal on NHS
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Does laser tattoo removal hurt?
- Side effects of laser tattoo removal
- Is there anyone who shouldn't have laser tattoo removal?
- Tattoo Removal Cream
- Surgical tattoo removal
- Dermabrasion Tattoo Removal
- IPL tattoo removal Therapy
- Tattoo Cover-up
- Tattoo Erase
- Costs of Tattoo Removal
- Tattoo Removal FAQs
- Tattoo Removal Glossary