- Panic Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Social Phobia (Social Anxiety Disorder)
- Specific Phobias
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Role of Research in Improving the Understanding and Treatment of Anxiety Disorder
- Treatment of Anxiety Disorders
- How to Get Help for Anxiety Disorders
- Strategies to Make Treatment More Effective
- Is it Really ADHD?
- What Causes ADHD?
- Disorders that Sometimes Accompany ADHD
- The Treatment of ADHD
- The Family and the ADHD Child
- Some Simple Behavioural Interventions
- Your ADHD Child and School
- Your Teenager with ADHD
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Adults
- Rare disorders
- Accompanying Problems
- Adults with an ASD
- What Are the Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder?
- What Is the Course of Bipolar Disorder?
- Can Children and Adolescents Have Bipolar Disorder?
- What Causes Bipolar Disorder?
- How Is Bipolar Disorder Treated?
- Do Other Illnesses Co-occur with Bipolar Disorder?
- How Can Individuals and Families Get Help for Bipolar Disorder?
- Research Findings
- Introduction: What is a Depressive Disorder?
- Types of Depression
- Symptoms of Depression and Mania
- Causes of Depression
- Diagnostic Evaluation and Treatment
- How to Help Yourself If You Are Depressed
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Binge-Eating Disorder
- Treatment Strategies
- What is schizophrenia?
- When does it start and who gets it?
- What are the symptoms of schizophrenia? - Positive symptoms
- Are people with schizophrenia violent?
- Substance abuse (Sidebar)
- What about suicide?
- What causes schizophrenia? - Can schizophrenia be inherited?
- How is schizophrenia treated? - Antipsychotic medications
- What is the role of the patient's support system?
- What is the outlook for the future?
- Negative symptoms
- Cognitive symptoms
- Do people with schizophrenia have faulty brain chemistry?
- Do the brains of people with schizophrenia look different?
- Psychosocial treatment
- Relief From Symptoms
- Questions for Your Doctor
- Medications for Mental Illness
- Antipsychotic Medications
- Antimanic Medications
- Antidepressant Medications
- Antianxiety Medications
- Medications for Special Groups
- The Elderly
- Women During Childbearing Years
- Index of Medications
- Alphabetical List of Medications by Generic Name
- Alphabetical List of Medications by Trade Name
- Children's Medication Chart
this article provides a thorough overview of theories surrounding cfs and what treatments may be beneficial.
gambling is a form of entertainment for many people, but for some it can lead to addiction, and financial and emotional problems. this article looks at the risk factors for problem gambling and what can be done to help.
this drug is used to treat parkinson's disease. this article profiles the medication, how it works, and possible side effects.
an estimated 10 percent of new mothers get post natal depression. this article outlines the theories behind the disorder and what can be done to help.
pms is a common problem, affecting some women more than others. this article provides an overview of the condition, common symptoms and what treatments may be helpful.
prozac belongs to a new group of anti-depressants known as ssris. this article profiles the drug and its side effects.
seasonal affective disorder is also known as sad and is associated with depression during the winter months. this article looks at the symptoms and recommended treatment for the disorder.
this is a herbal remedy used as an alternative treatment for mild to moderate depression. this article profiles the remedy, the evidence for its use, and what precautions to take while using it.
stress affects everyone, and can lead to physical illness. this article provides helpful advice about managing and relieving stress.
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Laser Hair Removal
- Hair Transplant
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Family Health
- Medical Tourism
- Hair Loss
- Stop Smoking
- Dental Implant
- Bowel & Abdominal Problems
- Chest Problems
- Child Health
- Diet & Nutrition
- Drug Addiction
- Ear, Nose, & Throat Problems
- Elderly Health
- Eye Problems
- Hair Loss
- Heart & blood Problems
- High Blood Pressure
- Hormone & Endocrine Problems
- Men's Health
- Mental Health
- Nervous System
- Pregnancy & Birth
- Sexual Health
- Skin Problems
- Sports Medicine
- Travel Health
- Urinary & Kidney Problems
- Women's Health