A list of the most popular questions asked about Facelift (rhytidectomy) surgery.
What is a ‘rhytidectomy’?
Rhytidectomy is the medical term for facelift surgery. It is a very popular choice of surgery and along with liposuction and breast augmentation is a favourite choice of procedure in the world.
It involves the surgeon removing excess facial skin from the face, neck and cheeks. He or she will lift and re-drape the skin which will smooth and tighten that skin. The aim is to present a rejuvenated look along which will improve self-confidence.
The result is a younger and fresher looking appearance.
As long as you are in good health and are realistic about what this procedure can achieve then you may be suitable for facelift surgery.
Facelift Surgery Guide Index:
- What is a ‘rhytidectomy’?
- Who should consider a facelift ?
- Who is not suitable for facelift surgery ?
- Why shouldn’t I have facelift surgery?
- How much does a facelift surgery cost?
- Can I get help towards paying for my facelift?
- Can I have a facelift on the NHS?
- Can I have facelift surgery abroad?
- I am interested in a facelift what do I do next?
- How do I find a reputable facelift surgeon?
- What questions should I ask my surgeon?
- I have decided to go ahead so what happens next?
- How do I prepare for my facelift surgery?
- What will happen on the day of my facelift surgery?
- What is the facelift surgery procedure?
- What will happen after my facelift surgery?
- What does recovery from facelift surgery involve?
- What are the benefits of facelift surgery?
- What are the risks of facelift surgery?
- Is there an ‘aftercare’ service for facelift surgery?
- How long does a facelift surgery last?
COSMETIC SURGERY TREATMENTS
- Breast Enlargement Surgery
- Breast implants guide
- Breast Lift Surgery
- Breast Asymmetry Surgery
- Breast Reduction Surgery
- Breast Capsulectomy Surgery
- Breast Implant removal Surgery
- Breast implant replacement
- Capsular Contracture
- Nipple reduction surgery
- Inverted Nipple surgery
- Mini Facelift
- Rhinoplasty - Nose Reshaping
- Revision Rhinoplasty
- Eyelid Lift surgery
- Neck lift surgery
- Brow Lift / Forehead Lift
- Cheek Implant Surgery
- Chin Augmentation - Implants
- Chin Reduction Surgery
- Ear Correction Surgery
- Arm Lift Surgery
- Body Lift Surgery
- Male breast reduction
- Buttock Lift surgery
- Buccal fat removal
- Feather Lift Surgery
- Extended abdominoplasty
- Tummy Tuck
- Mini Tummy Tuck
- Partial abdominoplasty
- Thigh Lift Surgery
- Aphrodite Gold
- Collagen Lip Injection
- Fat Injections
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Obagi Skin Peel
- Wrinkle treatments
- Laser Hair Removal
- Scar Revision
- Thread Vein removal
- Varicose Vein Surgery
- Tattoo removal
- Top 10 cosmetic surgery procedures