FAQs : A guide to Elderly Care
People have numerous questions regarding elderly care but here are some of the more popularly asked ones.
FAQS Index : A guide to Elderly Care
- Is there more than one type of care home?
- Which type of care home is right for me?
- My mother has Alzheimer’s disease and requires care; how do I go about arranging this?
- How much does a care home cost?
- Why are care home fees so expensive?
- Will I have to pay for all of my care home fees?
- Will I have to sell my house to pay for my nursing home fees?
- Can I get help towards the cost of my care?
- What is a ‘needs assessment?’
- I am not happy with the standard of care at my father’s care home; how do I make a complaint?
- Are there alternatives to a care home?
- How do I go about arranging help at home for my parents?
- I want to stay in my own home but am finding it difficult to manage: can I get any help with this?
- What is ‘sheltered accommodation'?
- What is ‘assisted living?’
- Elderly Care Guide
- Growing Older
- What to think about
- Healthy Lifestyle
- Help at Home
- Care Homes
- Do I need to go into a care home?
- What type of care home?
- Choosing a care home
- Your first step
- Finding the right care home
- Not happy with your care home?
- Other Options to a Care Home
- Care at Home
- Retirement Housing
- Sheltered Accommodation
- Assisted Living
- Paying for Elderly Care
- Care Home Fees