Q10. Which is better: gel or toothpaste?
A10. Both work equally as well. In some cases the gel variety is stringer than the paste version but both are effective at removing food particles and plaque. They also help to protect the teeth against tooth decay.
- What is toothpaste made from?
- Why do some brands of toothpaste cost more than others?
- I have sensitive teeth; which is the best toothpaste for me?
- Is there a particular type of toothpaste for smokers?
- What are teeth whitening toothpastes
- What is ‘fluorosis?’
- How does toothpaste form part of a teeth cleaning routine?
- Why are there so many different types of toothpaste?
- Which is the best toothpaste to use?
- Which is better: gel or toothpaste?
- Smile Makeover
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Veneers
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Bridges
- Dental Restorations
- Dental Implants
- Cerec dentistry
- Cosmetic Bonding
- Tooth Reshaping
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Cost of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Straightening
- Inman Aligner
- 6 month smiles
- Damon Braces
- Lingual braces
- General Dentistry
- Dental Hygiene
- Perio Protect
- Dental Floss