Complete Guide to Private Health Insurance
If you are considering taking out private health insurance but want to know more then this guide is for you. This complete guide to health insurance is here to answer any questions you may have about health insurance and whether it is right for you.
This easy to understand guide is jargon free, but if medical terminology is used then it will be accompanied by an explanation. There is also a glossary which explains the more common medical terms used.
Health insurance is a major decision to make and one that can be expensive so it’s important that you fully understand what you are paying for. The old adage ‘you get what you pay for’ still holds true in respect of health insurance so you need to know that you are getting the best deal for you.
In order to help you with this we have put together this guide which will take you through the whole process, from understanding that health insurance is, to the types of cover available and how to make a claim.
Our aim is for you to make an informed decision about health insurance before signing up for that all important policy.
Learn more about private health insurance…
Private Medical Insurance Guide:
- Guide to Private Health Insurance
- What is private health insurance?
- What types of private Health insurance are available?
- How do I buy private health insurance?
- How do I choose the right cover?
- What does my health insurance cover include?
- What are pre-existing conditions?
- What will affect my premiums?
- Can private medical insurance cover older people?
- Will I need to provide details of my health?
- How can I reduce the costs?
- Can I have private treatment through the NHS?
- Will my cover be affected if I am disabled?
- How do I make a claim?
- How is private health insurance controlled?
- What if I want to change to a new insurance company?
- Can I be covered while abroad?
- What does ‘self-paying’ patient mean?