Learning disabilities are more common than people may think; it is estimated that around 2 percent of the population in England are affected by a learning disability.
What are learning disabilities?
‘Learning disabilities’ is an umbrella term, which covers a range of conditions that affect a person’s intellectual capacity or learning capabilities. Learning disabilities are also commonly known as learning difficulties or intellectual impairments.
- Learning Disabilities
- What causes learning disabilities?
- What are the symptoms of learning disabilities?
- Examples of learning disabilities
- Diagnosing learning disabilities
- Treatment for learning disabilities
Birth Defects Guide
- Birth Defects
- Brain and Nervous System Birth Defects
- Sensory Birth Defects
- Metabolic Disorders
- Degenerative Disorders