Q7. Do I need to use a mouthwash?A7. No. However, many people enjoy the taste of them and the fact that they keep their breath sweet smelling and fresh.
There is no added benefit but they do rinse away any dislodged food particles and plaque from brushing and flossing the teeth.
They are not a vital part of a daily dental clean but they may provide some extra protection.
For more information on this visit the various sections within this guide. Another good source of help is your dentist as he/she will be able to suggest a suitable mouthwash for you.
- What is a mouthwash?
- What does a mouthwash contain?
- Should I use a mouthwash instead of brushing my teeth?
- Are mouthwashes suitable for children?
- Do mouthwashes cause cancer?
- What types of mouthwash are there?
- Do I need to use a mouthwash?
- I use fluoride toothpaste; should I use a fluoride mouthwash as well?
- Are there any alcohol-free mouthwashes?
- How much do mouthwashes cost?
- Smile Makeover
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Veneers
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Bridges
- Dental Restorations
- Dental Implants
- Cerec dentistry
- Cosmetic Bonding
- Tooth Reshaping
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Cost of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Straightening
- Inman Aligner
- 6 month smiles
- Damon Braces
- Lingual braces
- General Dentistry
- Dental Hygiene
- Perio Protect
- Dental Floss