Gamete Intra-Fallopian Transfer (GIFT)
This assisted reproductive technique (ART) is an effective treatment for male and female infertility. It is also a natural alternative to In-vitro fertilisation (IVF) as fertilisation is carried out within the woman’s body whereas IVF takes place in a laboratory.
GIFT can be performed with donor eggs or donor sperm.
Gamete Intra-Fallopian Transfer Treatment Guide Index:
- Gamete Intra-Fallopian Transfer (GIFT) - Intro
- Is GIFT the same as In-vitro fertilisation (IVF)?
- GIFT success rates
- GIFT with donor eggs
- Infertility Guide
- what is infertility?
- infertility myths
- infertility facts
- female infertility
- medical conditions
- emotional aspects of infertility
- donor insemination
- infertility and your general practitioner
- fertility success rates
- fertility treatment abroad
- infertility tests
- infertility treatment
- infertility faqs
- the cost of infertility tests and treatment
- ivf (in vitro fertilisation) and gift (gamete intra fallopian transfer)
- finding a fertility clinic
- male infertility
- pregnancy tests
- Fertility Extension