Arm Hair – Laser hair removal
Unwanted hair on the arms can be unsightly and unattractive. Some people may feel insecure about their presence. Waxing and shaving are only short-term solutions to the problem. By the time the irritation of shaving or waxing has passed by, the hair will begin to grow again. Laser assisted hair removal now offers a long lasting solution to unwanted arm hair. It is an ideal treatment for achieving permanent hair reduction on the upper arms or forearms among both males and females.
What is the Treatment Like?
A patient usually needs three to five sessions with the laser, for lasting results. The procedure causes less discomfort and less pain than waxing does. Time taken for treatment may vary based on hair density, hair thickness, surface area, and some other factors. It is usually an hour or so.
Laser Hair Removal Guide Index:
- Introduction to Laser hair Removal
- Does laser hair removal cause scaring ?
- Is laser hair removal painful ?
- How much does laser hair removal cost ?
- IPL - Intense pulse light hair removal
- Ruby Laser Hair removal
- Alexandrite Laser hair removal
- Diode Laser Hair Removal
- Nd Yag Laser hair removal
Types of lasers used for laser hair removal
- Face - Laser Hair Removal
- Back - Laser Hair Removal
- Chest - Laser Hair Removal
- Legs - Laser Hair Removal
- Bikini - Laser Hair Removal
- Underarm - Laser Hair Removal
- Arms - Laser Hair Removal
Specific Areas Treated with laser hair removal