The design and fit of wigs has improved to the extent that they are indistinguishable from natural hair. There are two types of wig available which are:
- Human hair wig
- Artificial or synthetic hair wig
If you are considering a wig then you will find that there is a wide range of wigs for you to choose from. And you have options within these such as what style, colour, design etc.
Wigs are a popular choice for people who have hair loss as a result of chemotherapy or radiation therapy.
But before you do any of this your first decision is whether to choose a human hair wig or a synthetic hair wig.
What is the difference between the two?
- Hair Loss Guide
- Hair Structure Guide
- Male hair loss Guide
- Female Hair Loss Guide
- Hair care Guide
- Hair Loss treatments Guide
- Wigs Guide
- Hair Loss Treatment Prices
- FAQS About Hair Loss
- Glossary for Hair loss
- Hair Transplant Surgery
- What is a Hair Transplant?
- Do I need a hair transplant?
- Preparing for your Hair Transplant
- The day of your Hair Transplant
- After your Hair Transplant
- Female Hair Transplant
- Finding a Hair Transplant Clinic
- Hair Transplant Surgery Methods
- Costs of Hair Transplants
- Hair Transplant FAQs
- Hair Transplant Glossary