Zygote Intra-Fallopian Transfer (ZIFT)
This is another type of assisted reproductive technique (ART) which can help couples with infertility problems. It can treat both male and female infertility problems and has a good success rate.
ZIFT is actually a combination of IVF and GIFT procedures which are used to transfer the fertilised egg into the woman’s fallopian tubes.
It is an invasive procedure and because of this is less popular than other forms of treatment.
Zygote Intra-Fallopian Transfer Guide Index:
- Zygote Intra-Fallopian Transfer (ZIFT) - Intro
- Success rates
- GIFT or ZIFT?
- Suitable candidates for ZIFT
- Infertility Guide
- what is infertility?
- infertility myths
- infertility facts
- female infertility
- medical conditions
- emotional aspects of infertility
- donor insemination
- infertility and your general practitioner
- fertility success rates
- fertility treatment abroad
- infertility tests
- infertility treatment
- infertility faqs
- the cost of infertility tests and treatment
- ivf (in vitro fertilisation) and gift (gamete intra fallopian transfer)
- finding a fertility clinic
- male infertility
- pregnancy tests
- Fertility Extension