Zygote Intra-Fallopian Transfer Success rates
Success rates with ZIFT are good, averaging around 30% per cycle. These rates depend on a variety of factors which include:
- Age: younger women have a better outcome from ZIFT than older women.
- Type of fertility problem: the type of fertility problem you have will affect your chances of conceiving. This applies to the women, or the man or both of you.
Zygote Intra-Fallopian Transfer Guide Index:
- Zygote Intra-Fallopian Transfer (ZIFT) - Intro
- Success rates
- GIFT or ZIFT?
- Suitable candidates for ZIFT
- Infertility Guide
- what is infertility?
- infertility myths
- infertility facts
- female infertility
- medical conditions
- emotional aspects of infertility
- donor insemination
- infertility and your general practitioner
- fertility success rates
- fertility treatment abroad
- infertility tests
- infertility treatment
- infertility faqs
- the cost of infertility tests and treatment
- ivf (in vitro fertilisation) and gift (gamete intra fallopian transfer)
- finding a fertility clinic
- male infertility
- pregnancy tests
- Fertility Extension