Who should consider a full mouth reconstruction?
If you are experiencing severe dental problems such as TMJ or misaligned teeth then a full mouth reconstruction can help. Headaches, popping jaw or migraines are all signs of a dental problem.
Your dentist will determine whether you are suitable for this procedure. He or she will take various factors into account which include your lifestyle, general health and reasons for this treatment.
Having missing or damaged teeth can affect your confidence and self-esteem and this treatment can improve that along with your teeth.
Full Mouth Reconstruction Guide Index:
- What is a ‘full mouth reconstruction?’
- Who should consider a full mouth reconstruction?
- How do I find a cosmetic dentist?
- What questions should I ask?
- How much does a full mouth reconstruction cost?
- What is the full mouth reconstruction procedure?
- How long does it take?
- Is it painful?
- What are the benefits of a full mouth reconstruction?
- What can go wrong?
- What do I need to do after this procedure?
- Will I need any further treatment?
- Smile Makeover
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Veneers
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Bridges
- Dental Restorations
- Dental Implants
- Cerec dentistry
- Cosmetic Bonding
- Tooth Reshaping
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Cost of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Straightening
- Inman Aligner
- 6 month smiles
- Damon Braces
- Lingual braces
- General Dentistry
- Dental Hygiene
- Perio Protect
- Dental Floss