How long does full mouth reconstruction procedure take?
That’s a difficult question to answer. It all depends upon the amount of treatment you need. The greater the extent of damage the more treatment needed which will take longer.
Some of these treatments take longer than others. For example, a dental implant is fitted in two stages which can mean up to a 6 month wait between the insertion and the fitting of the restoration.
The timescale for your treatment will be discussed between you and the dentist.
Full Mouth Reconstruction Guide Index:
- What is a ‘full mouth reconstruction?’
- Who should consider a full mouth reconstruction?
- How do I find a cosmetic dentist?
- What questions should I ask?
- How much does a full mouth reconstruction cost?
- What is the full mouth reconstruction procedure?
- How long does it take?
- Is it painful?
- What are the benefits of a full mouth reconstruction?
- What can go wrong?
- What do I need to do after this procedure?
- Will I need any further treatment?
- Smile Makeover
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Veneers
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Bridges
- Dental Restorations
- Dental Implants
- Cerec dentistry
- Cosmetic Bonding
- Tooth Reshaping
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Cost of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Straightening
- Inman Aligner
- 6 month smiles
- Damon Braces
- Lingual braces
- General Dentistry
- Dental Hygiene
- Perio Protect
- Dental Floss