What are the benefits of a smile makeover?
There are health benefits as well as aesthetic ones. The health benefits include less risk of overloaded or worn down teeth, and teeth that are easier to clean and care for.
Teeth that have been straightened, repaired or replaced mean less risk of decay and infections.
On the aesthetic side of things, your teeth will look and feel so much better. You will have a clear, white smile which will improve your confidence and well being.
If you have undergone some form of facial rejuvenation such as Botox or a dermal filler then this can take years off your age. It can restore a youthful, rounded appearance and promote increased well being.
Patients often report a pride in their new smile as well as feeling more confident in social or work related situations.
Smile Makeover Guide Index:
- What is a ‘smile makeover?’
- Am I suitable for a smile makeover?
- How do I find a cosmetic dentist?
- What questions should I ask the dentist?
- How much does a smile makeover cost?
- What is the smile makeover process?
- What are the benefits of a smile makeover?
- What are the risks of a smile makeover?
- How long does the recovery take?
- How long does a smile makeover last for?
- Smile Makeover
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Veneers
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Bridges
- Dental Restorations
- Dental Implants
- Cerec dentistry
- Cosmetic Bonding
- Tooth Reshaping
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Cost of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Straightening
- Inman Aligner
- 6 month smiles
- Damon Braces
- Lingual braces
- General Dentistry
- Dental Hygiene
- Perio Protect
- Dental Floss