How long does a smile makeover last for?
If you look after your teeth and have regular check ups then this will extend the duration of your smile makeover.
You will require maintenance treatments such as repeat teeth whitening as your teeth will start to loose their brightness over time.
Porcelain veneers can break or fall off and will require replacing.
Composite bonding is prone to staining after a period of time and will need to be enhanced or replaced.
Dental implants tend to last for a long time, say 15 years or more. They have a high success rate but implant failure can happen and if it does then you will require a replacement implant.
If you have had gum contouring then this may need some further enhancement.
Crowns or a bridge will have to be replaced after 10 years or more.
Smile Makeover Guide Index:
- What is a ‘smile makeover?’
- Am I suitable for a smile makeover?
- How do I find a cosmetic dentist?
- What questions should I ask the dentist?
- How much does a smile makeover cost?
- What is the smile makeover process?
- What are the benefits of a smile makeover?
- What are the risks of a smile makeover?
- How long does the recovery take?
- How long does a smile makeover last for?
- Smile Makeover
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Veneers
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Bridges
- Dental Restorations
- Dental Implants
- Cerec dentistry
- Cosmetic Bonding
- Tooth Reshaping
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Cost of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Straightening
- Inman Aligner
- 6 month smiles
- Damon Braces
- Lingual braces
- General Dentistry
- Dental Hygiene
- Perio Protect
- Dental Floss