Lesbian couples and donor insemination
If you are a lesbian couple then you have two decisions to make as regards this process.
The first one is deciding who the sperm donor will be.
The second one is deciding whose ova will be used during insemination.
These decisions must be discussed and agreed upon before proceeding with treatment.
Donor insemination Guide Index:
- Donor Insemination - Intro
- How successful is donor insemination?
- What does the donor insemination procedure involve?
- Legal aspects of donor insemination
- Lesbian couples and donor insemination
- The risks of donor insemination
- Infertility Guide
- what is infertility?
- infertility myths
- infertility facts
- female infertility
- medical conditions
- emotional aspects of infertility
- donor insemination
- infertility and your general practitioner
- fertility success rates
- fertility treatment abroad
- infertility tests
- infertility treatment
- infertility faqs
- the cost of infertility tests and treatment
- ivf (in vitro fertilisation) and gift (gamete intra fallopian transfer)
- finding a fertility clinic
- male infertility
- pregnancy tests
- Fertility Extension