How successful is donor insemination?
But in spite of this millions of couples have achieved successful pregnancies via donor insemination and success rates are 70% to 80%.
Basically, the younger you are (under 35) then the greater your chance of success. This applies if you are using your own eggs.
Donor insemination Guide Index:
- Donor Insemination - Intro
- How successful is donor insemination?
- What does the donor insemination procedure involve?
- Legal aspects of donor insemination
- Lesbian couples and donor insemination
- The risks of donor insemination
- Infertility Guide
- what is infertility?
- infertility myths
- infertility facts
- female infertility
- medical conditions
- emotional aspects of infertility
- donor insemination
- infertility and your general practitioner
- fertility success rates
- fertility treatment abroad
- infertility tests
- infertility treatment
- infertility faqs
- the cost of infertility tests and treatment
- ivf (in vitro fertilisation) and gift (gamete intra fallopian transfer)
- finding a fertility clinic
- male infertility
- pregnancy tests
- Fertility Extension