The risks of donor insemination
There are risks to this treatment which include:
- Increased risk of multiple births
- Risk of disease from sperm from an unregistered donor which is also illegal. Sperm samples from registered donors will have been screened for diseases such as cystic fibrosis and hepatitis B.
Donor insemination Guide Index:
- Donor Insemination - Intro
- How successful is donor insemination?
- What does the donor insemination procedure involve?
- Legal aspects of donor insemination
- Lesbian couples and donor insemination
- The risks of donor insemination
- Infertility Guide
- what is infertility?
- infertility myths
- infertility facts
- female infertility
- medical conditions
- emotional aspects of infertility
- donor insemination
- infertility and your general practitioner
- fertility success rates
- fertility treatment abroad
- infertility tests
- infertility treatment
- infertility faqs
- the cost of infertility tests and treatment
- ivf (in vitro fertilisation) and gift (gamete intra fallopian transfer)
- finding a fertility clinic
- male infertility
- pregnancy tests
- Fertility Extension