How much does teeth whitening cost?
Costs of treatment vary from one clinic to another. They are based upon a number of factors which include the extent of the treatment required, the dentist’s fees, the materials used and the aftercare service.
As you can imagine, the more prestigious the clinic the more expensive the treatment will be. If a clinic is using the most up to date techniques with a high profile dentist then this will be reflected in the cost.
Costs also depend on whether you have in-house treatment or opt for a home whitening kit. In-surgery treatment such as laser whitening is quicker and so more expensive than a home whitening kit. The cost depends on the type of treatment you have.
As a rough guide, teeth whitening in general can cost from £300 up to £1,000 or more. Prices for individual procedures are as follows:
Laser teeth whitening: from £700 to £1,300
BriteSmile whitening: from £500 to £700
Gel-Tray whitening: from £300 to £700
Enlighten deep bleaching: from £500
Zoom teeth whitening: from £200
Teeth whitening is not available on the NHS who see it along with cosmetic dentistry in general as a ‘lifestyle’ choice. By this they mean it is something you choose to have done rather than a medical necessity.
If you are looking for financial help then consider dental finance. Many clinics operate their own finance scheme whereby you take out a loan to pay for your treatment and then repay it on a monthly basis. Check with your dentist about this.
Teeth Whitening Guide Index:
- What is teeth whitening?
- What is teeth whitening?
- Am I suitable for teeth whitening?
- What are the different types of teeth whitening?
- How do I find a Teeth Whitening dentist?
- What Qs should I ask about Teeth whitening?
- How much does teeth whitening cost?
- What is the teeth whitening procedure?
- What are the benefits of teeth whitening?
- What are the complications of teeth whitening?
- How long does teeth whitening last for?
- Tooth Whitening Toothpastes
- In-surgery Tooth Whitening
- Home Tooth Whitening Kits
- Enlighten Teeth Whitening
- Zoom Teeth Whitening
- BriteSmile Teeth Whitening
Different Teeth whitening systems
- Smile Makeover
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Veneers
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Bridges
- Dental Restorations
- Dental Implants
- Cerec dentistry
- Cosmetic Bonding
- Tooth Reshaping
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Cost of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Straightening
- Inman Aligner
- 6 month smiles
- Damon Braces
- Lingual braces
- General Dentistry
- Dental Hygiene
- Perio Protect
- Toothpaste Intro
- What is Toothpaste?
- Why should you use toothpaste?
- Toothpaste and dental hygiene
- Types of Toothpaste
- Toothpaste FAQs
- Mouthwash Intro
- What is a Mouthwash?
- Why should you use a Mouthwash?
- Types of Mouthwash
- Mouthwash FAQs