How much does a facelift surgery (rhytidectomy) cost?
Prices for this surgery will vary from one provider to another. Different clinics and surgeons will charge different prices and so you will need to obtain several quotes before making a decision.
Some providers will list their prices on their websites but others will require you to contact them for a quote.
What you need to consider is that each surgeon and anaesthetist will charge their own set of fees. Other things to take into account are the costs of the nursing care, any equipment if needed, hospital or clinic stay and the aftercare service.
Every patient is different and will have different needs. Some may require a local anaesthetic whereas others will need a general. Some people take longer to recover than others.
Plus every hospital or clinic charges different rates for theatre time.
These are just a few of the factors to take into account. When you are choosing a surgeon, draw up a shortlist and visit each one in turn. In effect, you are interviewing each surgeon so ask for a fixed price quote and make sure you know what that includes (and excludes).
As a general guide you can expect to pay anything from £4,000 to £9,000 for this surgery. The more complex the procedure they more you can expect to pay. This surgery is cheaper overseas but you have to include the cost of your travel (flight) and your accommodation. There are other issues connected to going abroad for surgery which are discussed further in Question 8.
Facelift Surgery Guide Index:
- What is a ‘rhytidectomy’?
- Who should consider a facelift ?
- Who is not suitable for facelift surgery ?
- Why shouldn’t I have facelift surgery?
- How much does a facelift surgery cost?
- Can I get help towards paying for my facelift?
- Can I have a facelift on the NHS?
- Can I have facelift surgery abroad?
- I am interested in a facelift what do I do next?
- How do I find a reputable facelift surgeon?
- What questions should I ask my surgeon?
- I have decided to go ahead so what happens next?
- How do I prepare for my facelift surgery?
- What will happen on the day of my facelift surgery?
- What is the facelift surgery procedure?
- What will happen after my facelift surgery?
- What does recovery from facelift surgery involve?
- What are the benefits of facelift surgery?
- What are the risks of facelift surgery?
- Is there an ‘aftercare’ service for facelift surgery?
- How long does a facelift surgery last?
COSMETIC SURGERY TREATMENTS
- Breast Enlargement Surgery
- Breast implants guide
- Breast Lift Surgery
- Breast Asymmetry Surgery
- Breast Reduction Surgery
- Breast Capsulectomy Surgery
- Breast Implant removal Surgery
- Breast implant replacement
- Capsular Contracture
- Nipple reduction surgery
- Inverted Nipple surgery
- Mini Facelift
- Rhinoplasty - Nose Reshaping
- Revision Rhinoplasty
- Eyelid Lift surgery
- Neck lift surgery
- Brow Lift / Forehead Lift
- Cheek Implant Surgery
- Chin Augmentation - Implants
- Chin Reduction Surgery
- Ear Correction Surgery
- Arm Lift Surgery
- Body Lift Surgery
- Male breast reduction
- Buttock Lift surgery
- Buccal fat removal
- Feather Lift Surgery
- Extended abdominoplasty
- Tummy Tuck
- Mini Tummy Tuck
- Partial abdominoplasty
- Thigh Lift Surgery
- Aphrodite Gold
- Collagen Lip Injection
- Fat Injections
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Obagi Skin Peel
- Wrinkle treatments
- Laser Hair Removal
- Scar Revision
- Thread Vein removal
- Varicose Vein Surgery
- Tattoo removal
- Top 10 cosmetic surgery procedures