Rhinoplasty (nose reshaping surgery)
Also known as a ‘nose job’ or nose reshaping surgery this is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures. In fact, it is the number 1 procedure for men.
It is performed for a variety of reasons which can include increasing or reducing the size of the nose; changing the nasal tip or the bridge, removing any unsightly humps or bumps and making the nose straighter or narrower.
The nasal tip itself can be rotated upwards or downwards, projected forwards or backwards or enlarged or decreased in size.
There are several variations of this procedure: rhinoplasty, septo-rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty.
Here is a list of the most popular questions about rhinoplasty.
What is ‘rhinoplasty’?
This is more commonly known as a ‘nose job’. It is surgery undertaken on the nose for a variety of reasons. It can be performed for one or both reasons. These are:
Functional reasons include surgery to remove a blockage, correct a deformity or improve breathing. Surgery undertaken for aesthetic reasons tends to mean improving the shape of the nose.
Basically, it means reshaping the nose.
The cartilage, bones and sometimes the soft tissues of the nose are reshaped.
This is a very safe procedure and most people are very satisfied with the results of their surgery.
Rhinoplasty - nose reshaping surgery Guide Index:
- Rhinoplasty nose reshaping intro
- Who should consider nose reshaping surgery?
- Who is not suitable for rhinoplasty?
- Why shouldn’t I have nose reshaping surgery?
- How much does nose reshaping surgery cost?
- Can I get help paying for my rhinoplasty?
- Can I have nose reshaping surgery on the NHS?
- Can I have nose reshaping surgery abroad ?
- I am interested in rhinoplasty, what next?
- How do I find a rhinoplasty surgeon?
- What questions should I ask my surgeon?
- I have decided to go ahead so what happens next?
- How do I prepare for my rhinoplasty?
- What will happen on the day of my rhinoplasty?
- What is the nose reshaping surgery procedure?
- What will happen after my rhinoplasty?
- What does recovery from rhinoplasty involve?
- What are the benefits of nose reshaping surgery?
- What are the risks of nose reshaping surgery?
- Is there aftercare for nose reshaping surgery?
- How long does rhinoplasty last?
COSMETIC SURGERY TREATMENTS
- Breast Enlargement Surgery
- Breast implants guide
- Breast Lift Surgery
- Breast Asymmetry Surgery
- Breast Reduction Surgery
- Breast Capsulectomy Surgery
- Breast Implant removal Surgery
- Breast implant replacement
- Capsular Contracture
- Nipple reduction surgery
- Inverted Nipple surgery
- Mini Facelift
- Rhinoplasty - Nose Reshaping
- Revision Rhinoplasty
- Eyelid Lift surgery
- Neck lift surgery
- Brow Lift / Forehead Lift
- Cheek Implant Surgery
- Chin Augmentation - Implants
- Chin Reduction Surgery
- Ear Correction Surgery
- Arm Lift Surgery
- Body Lift Surgery
- Male breast reduction
- Buttock Lift surgery
- Buccal fat removal
- Feather Lift Surgery
- Extended abdominoplasty
- Tummy Tuck
- Mini Tummy Tuck
- Partial abdominoplasty
- Thigh Lift Surgery
- Aphrodite Gold
- Collagen Lip Injection
- Fat Injections
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Obagi Skin Peel
- Wrinkle treatments
- Laser Hair Removal
- Scar Revision
- Thread Vein removal
- Varicose Vein Surgery
- Tattoo removal
- Top 10 cosmetic surgery procedures