Can I get help towards paying for my nose reshaping surgery (rhinoplasty)?
If you require surgery for ‘reconstructive reasons’ then you may be able to get help with paying for this. The NHS and private healthcare providers can cover the cost of surgery undertaken for ‘essential medical’ reasons.
If it is for purely aesthetic reasons then they are unlikely to pay.
If you are thinking of approaching the NHS for help then your first port of call is your GP. It is a good idea to talk to him or her anyway as they are sympathetic to requests for cosmetic surgery and can give you good, objective advice. He/she will not sit in judgement on you or try to ‘put you off’.
His or her concern is with your health and wellbeing and so he/she will discuss the pro’s and con’s of cosmetic surgery.
If your GP thinks you have a good case then he/she will be able to refer you to a plastic surgeon. He or she can give you a letter of referral which will meant that you will get to see a highly trained, NHS consultant plastic surgeon.
Finding a top class and experienced surgeon is of vital importance – whether you have your surgery on the NHS or are treated as a private patient.
Rhinoplasty - nose reshaping surgery Guide Index:
- Rhinoplasty nose reshaping intro
- Who should consider nose reshaping surgery?
- Who is not suitable for rhinoplasty?
- Why shouldn’t I have nose reshaping surgery?
- How much does nose reshaping surgery cost?
- Can I get help paying for my rhinoplasty?
- Can I have nose reshaping surgery on the NHS?
- Can I have nose reshaping surgery abroad ?
- I am interested in rhinoplasty, what next?
- How do I find a rhinoplasty surgeon?
- What questions should I ask my surgeon?
- I have decided to go ahead so what happens next?
- How do I prepare for my rhinoplasty?
- What will happen on the day of my rhinoplasty?
- What is the nose reshaping surgery procedure?
- What will happen after my rhinoplasty?
- What does recovery from rhinoplasty involve?
- What are the benefits of nose reshaping surgery?
- What are the risks of nose reshaping surgery?
- Is there aftercare for nose reshaping surgery?
- How long does rhinoplasty last?
COSMETIC SURGERY TREATMENTS
- Breast Enlargement Surgery
- Breast implants guide
- Breast Lift Surgery
- Breast Asymmetry Surgery
- Breast Reduction Surgery
- Breast Capsulectomy Surgery
- Breast Implant removal Surgery
- Breast implant replacement
- Capsular Contracture
- Nipple reduction surgery
- Inverted Nipple surgery
- Mini Facelift
- Rhinoplasty - Nose Reshaping
- Revision Rhinoplasty
- Eyelid Lift surgery
- Neck lift surgery
- Brow Lift / Forehead Lift
- Cheek Implant Surgery
- Chin Augmentation - Implants
- Chin Reduction Surgery
- Ear Correction Surgery
- Arm Lift Surgery
- Body Lift Surgery
- Male breast reduction
- Buttock Lift surgery
- Buccal fat removal
- Feather Lift Surgery
- Extended abdominoplasty
- Tummy Tuck
- Mini Tummy Tuck
- Partial abdominoplasty
- Thigh Lift Surgery
- Aphrodite Gold
- Collagen Lip Injection
- Fat Injections
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Obagi Skin Peel
- Wrinkle treatments
- Laser Hair Removal
- Scar Revision
- Thread Vein removal
- Varicose Vein Surgery
- Tattoo removal
- Top 10 cosmetic surgery procedures