Who should consider liposuction?
If you are looking at spot fat reduction then this surgery is an option.
Spot fat reduction cannot be achieved by dieting or exercise alone. When weight is lost it is taken from all parts of the body although some parts appear to lose more weight than others.
What people do notice is that fat is lost quite quickly from the face and upper body but is more resistant around the abdomen, upper arms or thighs. The abdomen, chin and the sides or ‘love handles’ are a particular problem for men; the hips, thighs and buttocks are a problem area for women.
It is not a solution to the problem of obesity or weight loss in general. Plus it is not an affective treatment for cellulite.
Your general health and mental outlook will be assessed when determining your suitability for liposuction. If you are in good health, do not smoke, exercise and eat healthily, have good skin elasticity and no fluctuations in your weight then you are a good candidate for liposuction.
It is important to be sensible in regard to the outcome of this surgery. It does give good results but there are limitations with all types of cosmetic surgery and you need to keep this in mind.
Make sure you have all the information you need and fully understand what this procedure is before going ahead.
Liposuction Surgery Guide Index:
- What is liposuction?
- Who should consider liposuction?
- Who is not suitable for liposuction?
- How much does liposuction cost?
- Can I get help towards paying for my surgery?
- Can I have liposuction on the NHS?
- Can I have liposuction surgery abroad?
- I am interested in liposuction surgery what do I do next?
- How do I find a reputable surgeon?
- What questions should I ask my surgeon?
- How do I prepare for liposuction?
- What is the liposuction procedure?
- What will happen after my liposuction?
- What are the benefits of liposuction?
- What are the risks of liposuction?
- How long does liposuction surgery last?
COSMETIC SURGERY TREATMENTS
- Breast Enlargement Surgery
- Breast implants guide
- Breast Lift Surgery
- Breast Asymmetry Surgery
- Breast Reduction Surgery
- Breast Capsulectomy Surgery
- Breast Implant removal Surgery
- Breast implant replacement
- Capsular Contracture
- Nipple reduction surgery
- Inverted Nipple surgery
- Mini Facelift
- Rhinoplasty - Nose Reshaping
- Revision Rhinoplasty
- Eyelid Lift surgery
- Neck lift surgery
- Brow Lift / Forehead Lift
- Cheek Implant Surgery
- Chin Augmentation - Implants
- Chin Reduction Surgery
- Ear Correction Surgery
- Arm Lift Surgery
- Body Lift Surgery
- Male breast reduction
- Buttock Lift surgery
- Buccal fat removal
- Feather Lift Surgery
- Extended abdominoplasty
- Tummy Tuck
- Mini Tummy Tuck
- Partial abdominoplasty
- Thigh Lift Surgery
- Aphrodite Gold
- Collagen Lip Injection
- Fat Injections
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Obagi Skin Peel
- Wrinkle treatments
- Laser Hair Removal
- Scar Revision
- Thread Vein removal
- Varicose Vein Surgery
- Tattoo removal
- Top 10 cosmetic surgery procedures