I am interested in breast lift surgery (breast uplift surgery) what do I do next?
If you are seriously considering surgery – whether here or abroad then you need to have all the information you need before making a decision. Cosmetic surgery is not a trivial concern. It is major surgery and as such, carries a small amount of risk. Due to advances in medical science and technology, the chance of anything go wrong is very rare but complications do happen.
This is why it is vital that you fully understand what it entails and whether it can meet your expectations. Do plenty of research. Read up about the procedure, what it involves, the risks as well as the benefits and the results. When using the Internet for your research look for reputable sites and avoid those which appear to ‘trivialise’ surgery. If they offer ‘two for one’ deals or ‘lunchtime specials’ then be careful as profit rather than patient safety may be more important here.
If you can, talk to people who have had this surgery. They may also be able to recommend a surgeon or clinic.
Another good source of information is your GP. Your GP will be sympathetic to your desire for surgery and can provide you with good advice and help. He/she will be able to recommend a good clinic/hospital and can refer you to a surgeon.
You need to be honest with yourself about wanting surgery. Ask yourself some searching questions. Do you want surgery to improve your appearance or are there some deeper underlying reasons such as wanting promotion at work or to look like a particular model or celebrity? This is not some ‘elixir of youth’: the breasts will sag as a result of gravity, the ageing process and pregnancy. Surgery will help but is not a permanent solution.
This surgery works best for those women with small breasts. If you have large breasts which have started to sag then you will find that the results don’t last quite as long.
As well as doing your research your next step is to find a reputable section which is discussed in the next section.
Breast lift surgery / Breast uplift surgery Guide Index:
- What is ‘breast lift’ surgery?
- Who should consider breast lift surgery?
- Who is not suitable for breast lift surgery?
- Why I shouldn't I have breast lift surgery?
- How much does breast lift surgery cost?
- Can I get help paying for my breast lift surgery?
- Can I have breast lift surgery on the NHS?
- Can I have breast lift surgery abroad?
- I am interested in breast lift surgery what do I do next?
- How do I find a reputable breast lift surgeon?
- What questions should I ask my surgeon?
- I have decided to go ahead so what happens next?
- How do I prepare for my breast lift surgery?
- What will happen on the day of my breast lift surgery?
- What is the breast lift procedure?
- What will happen after my breast lift surgery?
- What does recovery from breast lift involve?
- What are the benefits of breast lift surgery?
- What are the risks of breast lift surgery?
- Is there an ‘aftercare’ service for breast lift surgery?
- How long does breast lift last?
COSMETIC SURGERY TREATMENTS
- Breast Enlargement Surgery
- Breast implants guide
- Breast Lift Surgery
- Breast Asymmetry Surgery
- Breast Reduction Surgery
- Breast Capsulectomy Surgery
- Breast Implant removal Surgery
- Breast implant replacement
- Capsular Contracture
- Nipple reduction surgery
- Inverted Nipple surgery
- Mini Facelift
- Rhinoplasty - Nose Reshaping
- Revision Rhinoplasty
- Eyelid Lift surgery
- Neck lift surgery
- Brow Lift / Forehead Lift
- Cheek Implant Surgery
- Chin Augmentation - Implants
- Chin Reduction Surgery
- Ear Correction Surgery
- Arm Lift Surgery
- Body Lift Surgery
- Male breast reduction
- Buttock Lift surgery
- Buccal fat removal
- Feather Lift Surgery
- Extended abdominoplasty
- Tummy Tuck
- Mini Tummy Tuck
- Partial abdominoplasty
- Thigh Lift Surgery
- Aphrodite Gold
- Collagen Lip Injection
- Fat Injections
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Obagi Skin Peel
- Wrinkle treatments
- Laser Hair Removal
- Scar Revision
- Thread Vein removal
- Varicose Vein Surgery
- Tattoo removal
- Top 10 cosmetic surgery procedures