Who should consider tummy tuck surgery / abdominoplasty
If you are in good health, emotionally stable and have realistic expectations about this surgery then you will be considered to be a good candidate.
It helps if you follow a healthy eating and exercise regime as you will need to continue this to ensure that you retain that flatter, tighter abdomen.
Women who have recently had a baby find this surgery useful as it can tighten loose skin which has stretched as a result of their pregnancy.
It can also benefit older patients who notice that the skin around their midriff has lost some elasticity. It can also remove excess fat gained as a result of a slowing down of the metabolism. If you are carrying a fair degree of weight then you will be advised to lose that before being considered for surgery.
As with any type of cosmetic surgery your suitability will be carefully assessed during your consultation with a surgeon.
Both men and women are suitable for this procedure.
Tummy Tuck Surgery / Abdominoplasty Surgery Guide Index:
- Abdominoplasty - tummy tuck intro
- Who should consider tummy tuck surgery
- Why I shouldn’t have an abdominoplasty?
- How much does abdominoplasty cost?
- Can I get help towards paying for a tummy tuck?
- Can I have a tummy tuck on the NHS?
- Can I have abdominoplasty abroad?
- I am interested in abdominoplasty what do I do next?
- How do I find an abdominoplasty surgeon?
- What questions should I ask my surgeon?
- I have decided to go ahead so what happens next?
- How do I prepare for my tummy tuck?
- What will happen on the day of my abdominoplasty?
- What is the abdominoplasty procedure?
- What will happen after my abdominoplasty?
- What does recovery from abdominoplasty involve?
- What are the benefits of abdominoplasty?
- What are the risks of abdominoplasty?
- Is there an ‘aftercare’ service for abdominoplasty?
- How long does abdominoplasty last?
COSMETIC SURGERY TREATMENTS
- Breast Enlargement Surgery
- Breast implants guide
- Breast Lift Surgery
- Breast Asymmetry Surgery
- Breast Reduction Surgery
- Breast Capsulectomy Surgery
- Breast Implant removal Surgery
- Breast implant replacement
- Capsular Contracture
- Nipple reduction surgery
- Inverted Nipple surgery
- Mini Facelift
- Rhinoplasty - Nose Reshaping
- Revision Rhinoplasty
- Eyelid Lift surgery
- Neck lift surgery
- Brow Lift / Forehead Lift
- Cheek Implant Surgery
- Chin Augmentation - Implants
- Chin Reduction Surgery
- Ear Correction Surgery
- Arm Lift Surgery
- Body Lift Surgery
- Male breast reduction
- Buttock Lift surgery
- Buccal fat removal
- Feather Lift Surgery
- Extended abdominoplasty
- Tummy Tuck
- Mini Tummy Tuck
- Partial abdominoplasty
- Thigh Lift Surgery
- Aphrodite Gold
- Collagen Lip Injection
- Fat Injections
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Obagi Skin Peel
- Wrinkle treatments
- Laser Hair Removal
- Scar Revision
- Thread Vein removal
- Varicose Vein Surgery
- Tattoo removal
- Top 10 cosmetic surgery procedures